BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Kentir mrenyun

Kentir mrenyun. Info sangat penting tentang Kentir mrenyun. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Kentir mrenyun

Kentir mrenyun
Bisnis Tiket Pesawat, agen tiket pesawat terbang
Holy moses i have been removed I have seen the spectre he has been here too
Distant cousin from down the line Brand of people who ain't my kind
Holy moses i have been removed Holy moses i have been deceived
Now the wind has changed direction and i'll have to leave
Won't you please excuse my frankness but it's not my cup of tea
Holy moses i have been deceived I'm going back to the border
Where my affairs, my affairs ain't abused I can't take any more bad water
I've been poisoned from my head down to my shoes Holy moses i have been deceived
Holy moses let us live in peace Let us strive to find a way to make all hatred cease
There's a man over there what's his colour i don't care He's my brother let us live in peace
He's my brother let us live in peace He's my brother let us live in peace
It's a little bit funny this feeling inside I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if i did I'd buy a big house where we both could live
If i was a sculptor, but then again, no Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
I know it's not much but it's the best i can do My gift is my song and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that i put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross But the sun's been quite kind while i wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on So excuse me forgetting but these things i do
You see i've forgotten if they're green or they're blue Anyway the thing is what i really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger